The WWFF Awards recognise operation from a national park or conservation park, a nature reserve or other form of flora and fauna conservation area. Brief details are provided here, but much more information is available at the wwffaustralia.com website.
- The WWFF awards cater for Activators, people who operate from a registered WWFF park, and for Hunters, who make contacts with Activators.
- Awards are given at international and national level.
- The number of contacts an activator is required to make from each park to satisfy the international award is 44.
- The number of contacts an activator is required to make from each park to satisfy the VK national award is 10.
- Logs are submitted by activators (only) to the national coordinator, who has authorisation to upload the activator's log to the WWFF Logsearch database.
- Operators wishing to check on their scores can log on to the WWFF.CO website and use the Logsearch options there to view their international and national scores, including Activator and Hunter scores.
A world wide network of national award managers administers the WWFF Awards.
The Australian WWFF program details are available at http://www.wwffaustralia.com
Next: Mobile operating